1. University Profile
Shijiazhuang University is a higher education institute for undergraduates authorized by PRC Ministry of Education and is located in the beautiful capital city of Hebei province, enjoying convenient traffic to Beijing that is 280 km away. It covers 814,000 square meters with a building area of 407,600 square meters.
The university now hosts 17,196 full time students and 1,300 teachers and staff. The University has set up 84 majors (67 of which are undergraduate majors),covering 10 disciplines including economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, management and arts. Rooted in serving the local economy, equipped with the ability for international exchange and communication, and determined to ensure its undergraduates matriculate with lifelong practical abilities, Shijiazhuang University has been refining its targets with resilient and sharp reform and has redefined both itself and its student body. Motivated by the command to coordinate the development of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei as a whole and by Hebei orientation in its own economic and social development, and specifically by the demand of local Shijiazhuang pillar industries, Shijiazhuang University has been striving to upgrade its scientific research , scientific innovation and service and reach higher goals.
Our university has 14 experiment centers and 400 labs. The library has a collection of over 1.27 million volumes, 24 databases in Chinese and foreign languages, over 3.44 million electronic books and 537 kinds of paper newspapers and periodicals. The school has a regular professional publication “Shijiazhuang College Newspaper”.
Shijiazhuang University is an open minded university with an international vision. The university has been increasing its efforts in open education, improving its level of international education, and deepening its exchanges and cooperation with foreign universities and educational institutions. It has established friendly and cooperative relations with 58 universities in 13 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe and Oceania, and joined the Erasmus project plan of the European Union.The university sent 41 teacher groups and 142 person-times to 21 countries and regions for visits and training, and organized 410 outstanding students to participate in various overseas exchange programs.
2. Entry Requirements
1) The age requirement: Non-Chinese citizens aged between 18 and 35 (with valid foreign passport).
2) Be in good health and have good conduct. Respect the customs and habits of the Chinese people. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and the rules of Shijiazhuang University, including pledging to strictly abide by the epidemic prevention policies of the Chinese governments and Shijiazhuang University.
3) Chinese Language Program: Graduated from high school or above.
3. Programme Information
1) Planned enrollment: 5-8 students.
2) Chinese Language Program
Normal period of study: 1 years
Enrolling in September 2021. Due to the COVID-19, international students are unable to enter China, online classes will be held temporarily.
4. Fee (all settled in RMB)
International students for 2021 will be exempted from tuition fees.
5. Required Documents
1) Application Form for International Students of Shijiazhuang University.
2) Passport photo page and visa page.
3) Passport type PHOTO (33mm*48mm, white background, formal, JPG format).
4) Original and notarized copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
5) Physical examination Form (It is valid for six months).
6) Certificate of deposit for bank account opening in student’s name (over ＄10,000). If the account is opened in parents’ name, proof of paternity is required.
7) Original and notarized copy of proof of no criminal record (It is valid for six months).
9) IELTS (above 5.0) certificate or other proof of English at the same level.
Notice: The above materials are edited in the same PDF file.
6. Contact Information